Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blog Award


Holy cats!!! I haven't blogged in a bazillion years, and now I have an award! 

Thank you, CJ Sullivan!!!!!!!!!

So here are the Very Inspiring Blogger Award rules:

1) Display the award logo on your blog.

2) Link back to the person who nominated you.


3) State 7 things about yourself. 


4) Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.


5) Notify those bloggers of their nomination with a comment/link back on one of their blog posts. 


So without further ado.....

7 Things About Me


1) I pierced my own ears (2nd and 3rd ear piercings) and belly button when I was a teenager. I don't recommend it.

2) I won a pie eating contest when I was 12. 

3) I'm named after a variety of coastal wheat that no longer exists.... to my knowledge. 


4) I used to be a big cat person, then grew allergic, and now I love doggies. One has to have something to snuggle without one's eyeballs swelling shut.


5) I have been up to my shoulder in a goat's rear holding onto an unborn kid while my mom cleaned up the first one. Surprise twins or triplets are pretty common in goats. 


6) I have dry skin and it likes to flake around my nose and forehead, so I use mailing tape to pull it off when exfoliant doesn't cut it. 


7) I also have an affinity for the gross and nasty... popping pimples, watching surgeries and dental work, etc. 




And now you can pretend you didn't read that last one so we can remain friends. 

So I nominate the following blogs (in no particular order) for this same award!! 

Needles and Pins

Mom Got Blog

Coal Creek Farm

Good Day, Regular People

A Little Bit of Kooky

Our Broken Road

Journey Into Unschooling

Tales from the Motherhood

One Good Thing by Jillee 

Seriously Daisies

Camp Wander

Loralee's Looney Tunes 

5 Orange Potatoes 

Wee Folk Art


All of these blogs get my creative juices flowing with their encouragement they may not know they throw out, cute crafts, brilliant ideas, and excellent stories I can totally relate to in my life. CONGRATULATIONS to all of you guys and thanks for being spectacular bloggers. 




4 comments:

  1. Why thank you, you're awesome :))

    Camp Wander

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what you precious woman?

    You spread so much light.

    Thank YOU.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you!!!! Thank you so very much!!!
    I miss you!
    xoxoxox0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for doing what you do. I love checking out your new posts!!! Love you all! :)

    ReplyDelete