Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's HERE!!!

Because it's the most wonderful time of the year.

And I love books.

And I love my friend.

And it's got my first song I ever wrote in it. COPYWRITTEN in MY NAME! (But I'm not excited or anything.)

And it would be a great Christmas present for your family or friends with e-readers.

Or yourself, if you have an e-reader.

Or your cat.

Or dog.

But if your cat and dog have e-readers, I think that you have too much money and might spoil your animals too much.

And it's affordable ($4.99).

And because I'm so dadgum proud of my friend I can't stand it.

I'd like you all to check her book out. And if you do reviews on Amazon or Goodreads, throw one out there too.

That way when she's all big and famous, you can say you knew her back then.

Well...I will have known her back then.

And since I've known her since I was 10, I will still tell her,

"Seriously? Do I need to call you Ms. Lohan?"

"Yeah.... sure! I'd totally do that if I were you.... if I wanted to look like a dumba$$."

"Don't you even think about pulling a Kanye West at that writer's conference. No, she's Nora Roberts for Pete's sake! NORA ROBERTS!" (We both love NR, btw.)

You know, all those things that good friends do. I won't let her head get big.

Don't worry. I'll get you autographs. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment